The Ventura Police Community Foundation and Aera Energy invite you to the 24th annual Ventura Police Community Foundation Golf Tournament hosted at Olivas Links Golf Course on Friday, May 19, 2023. The golf tournament check-in will begin at 7:00 a.m., play will begin at 8:00 a.m. with a shotgun start, and a four-person scramble format. The deadline to register as a player or support as a sponsor is Friday, May 12, 2023. All proceeds support Ventura youth, community partnerships, and officer safety and wellness
Here's how you can help us make a difference in Ventura:
- Submit a completed entry form to play in the tournament.
- Become an event sponsor for as little as $150. This is a great way to raise the visibility of your business in our community.
- Donate a raffle item or gift certificate. Please call Golf Tournament Committee Chair Cal Remington to get in touch: 805-856-8380
- Purchase golf balls for the Helicopter Drop. You do not need to be present to win.
- Purchase your raffle tickets for the chance to win a Walden Surfboard valued at $1,500! You do not need to be present to win.
- Chief: 2 golf foursomes, social media advertising, recognition banner displayed at course, 4 tee sponsorships, Chief of Police recognition at luncheon
- Assistant Chief: 1 golf foursome, social media advertising, recognition banner displayed at course, 3 tee sponsorships
- Commander: 1 golf foursome, social media advertising, 2 tee sponsorships
- Sergeant: 1 golf twosome, 1 tee sponsorship
- Corporal: 1 solo golf entry
- Officer: 1 tee sponsorship
Support without golfing:
- Helicopter Drop:
- $10 / ball - Purchase your golf balls here.
- 200 golf balls are available pre-sale.
- Helicopter Drop to occur at the 18th hold at the end of the tournament.
- Do not need to be present to win.
- 50 / 50 cash prize
- Walden Surfboard Raffle:
Thank you for your support. If you have any questions about the golf tournament, please call the Golf Tournament Committee Chair, Cal Remington, at 805-856-8380.